Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Feeling a bit green......

Have I mentioned that I have a sensitive stomach?
According to my Vet, it's a Terrier thing.....
About once a month, my tummy starts rolling,
I can't seem to get comfortable,
and I have this sudden urge to eat anything GREEN.
The gurgling starts and it's a 3 a.m. wake up call
for Mom and Dad.....
I hop off the bed (bed puking is frowned upon in this
establishment) and start ringing the bell that's
conveniently hung for this purpose.
Being perfect parents, they are just thrilled 
to walk me to the back door 
and stand in the mid night air,
while I scarf down huge chunks of grass, 
weeds and leaves.
A few minutes later, they drag me inside 
(way too soon)
and force a little pink tablet down my throat.....GAG!
Soon, I'm REALLY upset and URP!.....Up it all comes on the floor.
A little late night package for Mom!
But, I do feel better now.....
I'm horribly ashamed, of course, but what's a Terrier to do?
We've all tried to figure it out......
Is it stress, the wrong dog food, the heat?
I'm not sure.....OR, could it be?.....
That lovely little pile that our local Fox left curbside this morning??
MICK'S TIP:
Try to keep that little pink pill down.....It will help.
And, skip the Street Snax.

No comments:

Post a Comment