Friday, May 3, 2013

Sibling Rivalry

Yikes....it's been a very long year.
That Lucy (read...Luci Fur) was a terror!
Snarls became the norm, Mom's lap was no longer my own, 
and my dog bowl suddenly landed in the back room.....
Oh, and there was even blood.
For an Alpha guy, I sure was a wimp.
The only neutral ground was on the street, patrolling the neighborhood on leash,
and we seemed to be doing A LOT of that!
Suffice to say, the girl had issues.......
She came with a pink sweater, a bright, polka dot blankie,
 and a ripped Christmas tree toy.
NO ONE dared touch, and she guarded them with her life.
Every breakfast, she'd cover her bowl with that blanket.....
like I'd really sniff, or something?
She had eyes in the back of her head, and tyrannosaurus teeth.
I slept with my eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment