Monday, May 13, 2013

To Mom With Love

I LOVE my MOM.
OK, I've said it, and yes I admit..... I'm a complete Momma's boy!
Nothing makes me happier than sitting on her lap and gazing 
into her mysterious eyes.....
I'm not sure what she's thinking (or saying!), but I know she loves me too.
A little chin and chest rub......Aaahhhh.
Pure Heaven on Earth!!!
Nothin' says lovin' like a great belly rubbing.......
I want to cover her with the sloppiest of  kisses, all over her smiling face.
She is my forever Mom (stay away Lucy), and I hope she had a wonderful day!

PS.....Thank you Mom for ignoring my bad habits yesterday. Chasing the deer,
barking at joggers, licking your plate, snapping at my sister, peeing on the bed.....
(Oh, the shame!)
Forgive me??
MICKS TIPS: Mother's Day might not be the best choice for bed wetting.

No comments:

Post a Comment